- To responsible for day to day operations of the Accounts and Admin DepartmentTo processing of invoicing and collections, payments, bank and cash transactions, etc
- To liaise with Sales Personnel on invoicing, collections and overdue accounts.
- To liaise with debtors and creditors and resolve outstanding matters.
- To sort out Invoices, Delivery Orders and other documents for proper filing.
- To handle HR & Admin functions.
- To prepare & submit weekly and monthly reports on time and attend weekly and monthly meeting
- To attend to telephone calls and any other ad hoc duties assigned.
- Higher LCCI Diploma or other Accounting qualifications.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in Accounting & Finance in industrial or commercial companies.
- Some relevant experience in handling HR, Admin and Operations.
- Process good interpersonal skills, initiative, responsible attitude, teamwork spirit
- Action & Result oriented.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and strong self-discipline.
- Able to work under stress and ability to multi-tasking, prioritize workload and delegate task.
- Good in time management and able to meet deadlines.
- Must be honest, positive, co-operative, follow instructions and be always responsible & accountable for all your job functions, duties & activities.
- Knowledge in English, Malay and Mandarin.
Interested candidates may send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org