- Responsible for all purchasing task
- To prepare purchase order to local & overseas suppliers; follow up on purchase orders for acknowledgement and acceptance by supplier
- To ensure delivery is on track and according to planned schedule
- To liaise and co-ordinate with forwarding agents & shippers, suppliers, Customs & Port Aurthorities and internal departments, to ensure prompt, accurate & effective delivery and clearance of goods with minimum charges.
- To perform GRN and co-ordinate with the Store Keeper to ensure all goods received had been GRN.
- To update Lampiran K for Custom purpose and supporting proper filed.
- To ensure all suppliers invoices with related supporting documents has submitted to account department within the cut off date.
- To prepare & submit weekly and monthly purchasing reports on time and attend weekly and monthly meeting.
- Other ad hoc duties assigned.
- Diploma in in Business Studies, Purchasing, Engineering or Economics.
- Minimum 3 years of purchasing experience in engineering and industrial products
- Good communication & negotiation skills.
- Action & Result oriented.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and strong self-discipline.
- Able to work under stress and short period of time for the processing of purchase order.
- Ability to multi-tasking, prioritize workload and delegate task.
- Must be honest, positive, co-operative, follow instructions and be always reponsible & accountable for all your job functions, duties & activities.
- Knowledge in English, Malay and Mandarin languages will be added advantage
Interested applicants may send your updated resume to email@example.com