1) Perform daily support on maintenance, troubleshoot of hardware, Software, System application (SAP B1), telephone phone system, CCTV, Email, Server, Printer and Network Infrastructure
2) Handle VPN access & Domain Server
3) Develop and maintain local networks in way that optimize performance
4) Responsible for IT Security, Antivirus monitoring activities
5) Maintain Company official websites
6) Involve in system implementation and technical support of user with vary levels of IT knowledge and competence.
7) Keep track on all user issues was reported and solve problem
8) Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology Hardware, Software and Licensing
9) Assist in any Ad-hoc assignments as assigned
10) Work closely with other Department/organization for onsite/offsite support
Qualification & Requirements
1. Minimum 1 years working experience is required / fresh Grad at least a Diploma in computer science or information technology.
2. Experience in Windows, Windows Server (active directory), Network Administrator, Support and Troubleshooting.
3. Familiar with SQL Server, IT networking, Hardware and ERP system
4. Knowledge of Microsoft office application
5. Required; English, Chinese (Mandarin) and Bahasa Malaysia.
6. Ability to operate independently, multi-tasking work, cope with challenging environment, proactive, good attitude.