1. Close monitoring on debtors’aging & collection status including prepare weekly debtors report.
2. Responsible in calling customers to collect payment for overdue invoices, bills or other payments
3. Acts as the liaison between creditors and customers and manages overdue accounts.
4. Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
5. Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
6. Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; indentifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments
7. Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments or adjustments
8. Deals with suppliers in gathering and sorting documents for respective invoices
9. Prepare invoices, credit and debit notes, expenses claims, payments, receipts and update daily cash flow position
10. Prepare and monitor cash flows/cash books and perform monthly bank reconciliation
11. Assisting in supplier’s reconciliation on statements and transactions
12. Prepare, process and check documents relating to invoicing, Purchase Order and Payment Voucher.
13. Assisting the daily accounting and administration functions
14. Assists in performing administrative support functions and accounts activities
15. To perform any other related duties or ad-hoc assignments as and when required
16. Organize and maintain proper office filing system
17. Ensure all orders are approved by Finance Department prior to submission
18. Ensure the data keyed in the system are accurate, up to date and amendments if required
19. Handle high volume of orders into system accurately and efficiently
20. Generate necessary reports on a regular basis
– Candidate must posses at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent.
– At least 2 yeats of working experience in the related field is required for this position
– Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Finance- General/ Cost Accounting or equivalent
– Practical knowledge of local Accounting requirements
– Able to meet stringent reporting deadlines and handle corporate reporting responsibilities
– An independent person with high degree of maturity, integrity & initiative
– Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office and computerized accounting software, knowledge in SQL will be added advantage.
– Highly independent person with a sense of urgency, responsibility and result oriented.
– A team player who is dynamic with mature personality, independent and able to work under pressure.
– Required languages: Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia and English.
Interested candidates may send your updated resume to email@example.com