– SPM/STPM/Diploma/Professional/Certificate/Degree in any field
– Preferably with working experience in Purchasing Department (Technical background)
– Language required: Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia
– Good interpersonal skills and able to interact as a team player
Job Responsibilities :-
1. To oversee the procurement activities in the Company and ensure all purchases are in compliance with Company standard policy and procedures.
2. To be responsible for the continuous development and improvement of procurement processes and administrations.
3. To be responsible for sourcing, selecting and negotiating with suppliers to constantly strive for best purchase price and better payment terms while maintaining the highest level of quality, reliability and service.
4. To ensure all purchase orders or purchase contracts are with all agreed terms, complete technical specifications and are in line with internal and external customer’s requirement.
5. To be responsible for issuance of purchase orders and to follow-up with suppliers to ensure prompt deliveries.
6. To be responsible for managing and handling import shipment and to liaise with forwarder on customs clearance, shipping and transportation matters.
7. To monitor vendor’s performance and to conduct vendor’s performance evaluation periodically and to establish an approved vendor list.
8. To perform supplier visit, audit and spot check when necessary to ensure vendors compliance on product/service quality assurance.
9. To maintain and review Purchasing Department SOP from time to time or when necessary to ensure alignment with Company’s strategy and objectives.
10. To ensure all necessary and important documents are record and file accordingly.
11. Such other related duties as Management may direct
Interested candidates may send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org