· A recognised Degree in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering
Work Experience :
· 5 years’ mechanical design & drafting experience related to steel fabrication and installation of industrial equipment & machinery and steel structures.
· Practical hands-on competency and proficient in AutoCAD, Solidworks, ZWCAD 2D and 3D softwares.
· Good track record of designing & drafting and achieve set targets of on time completion of high standard and quality design & drawings.
· Have good practical experience in co-ordinating and liaison with project and production departments.
Job Functions, Duties & Responsibilities :
· To undertake mechanical design & prepare all types of engineering & technical drawings and support sales,
· project and production teams in interpreting and guiding our fabrication workshop in the fabrication process.
· To submit daily design & drafting reports on time.
· To visit job sites, to improve and upgrade all designs and standards of product & equipment constantly.
· To search & investigate and comply with International Design Standards & Guidelines and adopt them into the design of our products, equipments & systems.
· To attend weekly and monthly internal meeting.
Other Attributes & Pre-requisites :
· Experienced & competent, able to work independently and strong self-discipline.
· Action & Result oriented, able to work as a team.
· Creative & Innovative minded and always seek improvement and betterment.
· Good communication, technical presentation skills, interpersonal and people skills.
· Must be able to travel outstation and physically fit
· Must be honest, positive, co-operative, follow instructions and be always reponsible & accountable for all your job functions, duties & activities.
· Knowledge in English, Malay and Mandarin languages will be added advantage.