Position title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Taman Klang Utama, Klang
Salary: Up to RM3,000 – RM3,500
Working hour: 5 days work week, 8.30am – 5.45pm
Business nature: Manufacturing of paints, varnishes, lacquers, enamels, and other allied products.
· Provide professional and excellent services to customers and co-ordinate with
various internal departments to ensure their requirements are met with satisfaction.
· Interact with internal and external customers in a courteous and professional manner.
· Deliver responsibilities and duties in accordance with company policies and
· Demonstrates the ability to handle difficult situations in a professional manner.
· Show initiative to continuously improve efficiency and effectiveness in his/her direct work area as well as others in the Customer Service Team.
· Respond to customers complaints efficiently and provide solutions and corrective
· Respond promptly to urgent and difficult demands from customers.
· Provide routine customer service functions, which include:
– Input customer orders promptly and accurately.
– Follow-up on delivery status and delivery date.
– Handles customer inquiries promptly.
– Process sample orders.
– Process goods return.
– Handles Customer Quality issues and follow-up on status.
– Tracking of outstanding orders.
· Work closely with account managers to fulfil customer requirements or other
related support issues.
· Functions as the interface between the customer with the various departments (ie)
R&D, QC, Color Studio, Finance and Sales.
· Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, fax, letter or even
face-to-face when needed.
· Handling customer complaints, investigating and resolving problems faced by
customer in line with company policy.
· Creative thinking, and able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service
· Resolves customer complaints, by means of analysing the situation and determine
the best use of resources.
· Always keep up with the changes on products and processes in order to provide the
most accurate data and service to the customers.
· Handles ad-hoc assignments by CS Manager
· Minimum Degree holder with at least 3 years relevant working experience,
preferably in a multinational company.
· Able to handle large volume of business transactions effectively and efficiently.
· Able to handle export transactions including knowledge in Letter of Credit, customs
regulations, Form D and COO documentation requirement
· Possess good organizational and analytical skills.
· Multi-task oriented.
· Able to work under minimum supervision, handle work pressure, with proactive and
· Experience in marketing or sales activities is an added advantage.
· Must be customer and result oriented.
· Able to work with a team of people locally and regionally.
· Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and problem solving
· Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office.
· Must be able to speak fluently and write professionally bilingually, (ie) English and