• Prepare Management Accounts (MA’s)
• Perform results and variance analysis.
• Prepare payments and journals.
• Input data into the accounting system.
• Assist in preparing budgets and financial projections.
• Assist in preparing statutory audit reports.
• Prepare and verify inventory reports and analysis of AR.
• Assist in preparation of periodic reports to ultimate Holding Company.
• Assist in provision of information to auditors.
• A recognised University Degree in Accounting or other Professional Accounting Qualification is preferred.
• At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Good interpersonal skills and team work.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Meticulous, independent and committed.