ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assisting superior with great amount of information in production planning.
· Role of liaison with HQ Sales in due to new job order plan if any.
· Leading and coaching scheduler and planner on production control matters and ensure materials availability to support production line.
· To ensure the effectiveness of department activity.
· Able to perform knowledge of Supply Chain Management System in term of determining vendor capability and support strength, quality conservation control, cost comparison and dateline uphold.
· Liaison with QA department on control build testing parts on any quality issues.
· Responsible to achieve department target as targeted goal.
· Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Engineering.
· Must be able to speak Japanese Language.
· Minimum 5 Years Experience in manufacturing environment as a Production Planner.
· Excellent working knowledge of JIT.
· Able to work under tight schedule in a fast pace environment.
· Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers.
· Must be analytical, quick thinker, self driven and committed.
· Posses leadership skill and able to make firm decision
· Good knowledge of market condition.
Interested candidates, kindly send in latest resume to email@example.com and any information kindly call me at 012-280 1831