Duties & Responsibilities: –
• Responsible for the daily Pack and Fill activities in assurance of safety, quality and productivity.
• Responsible to liaise with Warehouse on Materials Requisition and Return of Packaging Materials and chemicals.
• Responsible to report of any machine breakdown, any “abnormalities” in the Pack and Fill area to superior
• Responsible to ensure customer orders are fulfill.
• Responsible for any WIP.
• Responsible for production performance such as line efficiency, yield, wastages etc.
• Responsible to do confirmation of processing pick list and production job ticket into SAP system correctly included all the flow out.
• Other duties on ad hoc requirements
• Responsible for all pack and fill staffs training, attendance, punctuality, duty roster and their activities.
• Responsible to liaise with Maintenance Dept. on machine break down and the repair status.
• Responsible to check and verify all forms before submitting to superior
• Minimum Diploma in any field.
• Assertive, self-initiative and able to work under pressure and shift.
• Must be able to work long, odd hours, able to go on shifts and on call any time.
• Must have own transport
• Good attitude and good teamwork spirit.
• Must be able to either read or write Bahasa Malaysia and English
• Willing to learn, adapt new working environment and continuous improvement.
Interested candidates, kindly send in latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and any information kindly call me at 012-280 1831