· Ensure proper recording of transaction for fixed assets and inventories of the Company in accordance to international accounting standards and Company policies.
· Ensure timely and accurate monthly closing of accounts, reconciliation, and reposrting.
· Proper maintenance of data master.
· Coordinate and involve in stock take activities.
· Able to attend to and resolve matters in relation to fixed assets and inventories.
· Prepare budget and monitor busget variance.
· Any other task as designated by the management.
· Candiadtes can have experience in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
· Full or part qualified ACCA/CIMA/CPA/LCCI/CAT/Diploma or Bachelor in Accounting.
· At least 3-4 years experience.
· Knowledge of SAP is an added advantage.
· Advanced user of Spreadsheet and Presentation Tools; particularly Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point.
· Multi-task and well organized.
· Able to communicate well in both written and spoken – English and Bahasa Malaysia.