A. Summary of job Contents
- To support and assist both internal and external customers and ensuring the required technical knowledge about products and application to meet their needs.
B. Key Responsibilities
- Provide first level technical support to assist external customers identify their requirements for company products and services.
- Provide second level technical support to internal and external customoer by taking ownership of reported issues and seeing problems through to resolution.
- Coordination with internal teams on escalation of unresolved issues.
- Provide second level support, internal training and development of demo product specifically for electric automation product such as servo motor, sensors and vision sensor, plc and programming, fieldbus and remote IO system.
- Response promptly to customer inquiry about product change which requires internal and external coordination.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
C. Knowledge/Skill/Experience Requirements
Study Discipline: Degree in Mechatronic or Electrical Engineering
Language Skills: Excellent verbal and writing in English, and additional language as requested: Mandarin.
Computer Skills: Ms Office, SAP, TRS, Engineering software, PLC Program
Additional Requirement: Willingness to work in shift and on public holidays (if required).
General Experience: Min. 5 years in Technical Support or Engineering Fields
Special experience in a particular industry segment: Min 3 years in Factory Automation Industry
Special experience in a particular function: Experience in Control system, PLC programming, sensors, servo motors, pneumatic actuators, control valves, process valve.
Interested candidate kindly contact Ms Ana (012-2801831) for more details. Thank you.