• Distributor management in order to achieve given sales target for assigned areas, plus other targets,such as distribution points, promotion.
• Daily sales operation, market visits, reporting.
• Manage the sales executive and merchandiser.
• Competitor analysis and find new opportunities to grow the business.
• Manage the sales to achieve country’s sales growth, budget and KPI;
• Exhibiting and encouraging high levels of commitment and motivation;
• Responsible for ensuring that sales meets and exceeds its budgeted revenue and profit targets;
• Develop and maintain customer relationships
Skills and experiences required
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you will come with a minimum 3 years of distributor/wholesaler/general trade/sales operations experience within the FMCG- household products, soap and detergents. (Cleaning products)
• You have proven track record of sales achievements.
• You are strong at negotiating and influencing distributor.
• You have strong business acumen; hands-on and driven.
• Must possess own transport for customer visit;
• Dynamic and highly sales driven;
• Good team player and able to drive sales;
• Possess problem-solving and analytical skills;
• FMCG and consumer background preferred;