- Work closely with software architect and other team members within the software development.
- Review and refine product requirements of the assigned subsystem to form a stable basis for product development
- Translate the requirement into software design that conforms to the software architecture, and maintain the traceability between each stage of the design
- Lead a team of software engineers in development of the assigned subsystem
- Provide technical support during integration and testing
- Monitor the progress of his/her team members and update team’s progress during progress meeting
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology
- Minimum 2 years of software development experience and have gone through SLDC,
- Having good knowledge of advance C++ features such as multi-thread, thread safe, effective C++ programming.
- Experience with Oracle, SQL Server database will be advantageous
*Those with more than 5 years’ experience in software development will be consider for senior post.*