Key Areas of Responsibility
• Understand strategic direction of assigned vertical accounts and develop sales strategy to meet long-term account needs.
• Develop high-level relationships within vertical accounts to ensure opportunity to win largest deals.
• Orchestrate other resources to meet customer needs and maximize sales effectiveness.
• Coordinate the sales process among partners, direct and/or global sales organizations, and end-user prospects
• Establish as the preferred vendor.
• Achieve vertical revenue objectives for assigned vertical account(s).
• Establish master contracts with vertical accounts to ensure long-term relationships and preferred status.
• Build relationships with existing Partners and develop new partnering opportunities
• Achieve objectives by engaging targeted strategic partners, identifying solutions, selling and closing complex partnerships, and negotiating contracts
• Provide timely management reports on sales efforts and revenue forecasts
• Development and winning of vertical accounts by negotiating and establishing vertical contracts.
• Minimum 2 years experience selling in food and retail industry.
• Degree or Diploma level in IT / any related discipline
• Ability to embrace change and continuously improving processes
• Ability to be multi tasked and be well organized
• Ability to prioritize work
• Computer literacy
• Excellent language skills (English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin)
• Knowledge of the existing industry account would be advantageous